Our upholstery cleaning process is divided into 5 steps:
1. An upholstery cleaning specialist will inspect your fabric for stains, odors and damage that may be present.
2. We will then vacuum the upholstery with equipment designed especially for delicate upholstery fabrics.
3. A cleaning solution is applied to loosen any remaining debris. It is then gently brushed into the upholstery to remove stains and dirt.
4. We then perform a hot water extraction, also known as steam upholstery cleaning. A powerful spray will inject hot water into the fabric of your upholstery to kill any allergens, but the heat does not cause any damage. This is used in synergy with a powerful vacuum to extract any remaining dirt, odors and allergens from your upholstered furniture.
5. The last step is the upholstery drying. While we remove our equipment from your house, our two powerful air movers are placed near the upholstery to facilitate drying.
We prioritize each step so that you may have dry upholstery within hours.
Because we are located in Shelton, upholstery cleaning in Monroe is part of our routine. There are different types of upholstery fibers and we at Cassidy understand that, so we make sure to use specialized equipment and cleaning solutions to achieve optimal results, all while maintaining the integrity of the upholstery.
Cassidy takes great care in protecting the environment, which is why we utilize a variety of eco-friendly, natural, green products. We believe green upholstery cleaning is not only about utilizing green cleaning solutions; it includes the utilization of equipment that runs in the absence of gas or propane, which results in 0% emissions in the atmosphere. Both during and after the upholstery cleaning process, your furniture, family and pets remain safe.