Our tile and grout cleaning process is divided into 5 steps:
1. A specialist will inspect your floor or wall for stains, odors and damage that may be present.
2. We will then vacuum or sweep the area with equipment designed especially for it.
3. A cleaning solution is applied and the tile or grout is gently brushed to loosen any dirty.
4. We then perform a hot water extraction, also known as steam upholstery cleaning. A powerful spray will inject hot water to remove the dirt, but the heat does not cause any damage. This is used in synergy with a powerful vacuum to extract all the dirt from your area.
5. The last step is the drying process. While we remove our equipment from your house or business, our powerful air movers are placed in the area to facilitate drying.
Note: We prioritize each step so that the area treated dries within about an hour.
There are different types of tile on the market today. The tile and grout cleaning must be done by a qualified technician who knows what solution to use in combination with an appropriate water pressure and use of vacuum to perform the cleaning safely, and achieve great results for your surfaces.
Cassidy takes great care in protecting the environment, which is why we utilize a variety of eco-friendly, natural, green products. Both during and after the cleaning process, your furniture, family and pets remain safe.
Located in Shelton, Tile and Grout cleaning in Derby
is part of our routine. Whether it be floor or wall, carpet or tile, kitchen or bathroom, commercial or residential, we eliminate the mess!