Check out this great video of our system
There are different types and sizes of mattress. We at Cassidy understand that, so we adjust the equipment and cleaning solution for a great result on your mattress cleaning, and for the safety of the mattress. Mattress cleaning is one of our specialties.
Friendly mattress cleaning. We utilize a variety of eco-friendly natural, green products. We believe green cleaning is not only about the cleaning solution that we use, but also knowing that we utilize equipment not moved by gas or propane, which means 0% emissions into the atmosphere. During and immediately after the mattress cleaning, your family and pets are safe.
Our mattress cleaning process is divided into 5 steps:
1. A mattress cleaning specialist will inspect your mattress for stains, odors and current damage.
2. Vacuuming the fabric with a vacuum designed to be gentle and friendly to upholstery.
3. Application of the cleaning solution and gentle brushing of the upholstery stains to remove most of the dirt. This process will loosen the dirt or stains in the mattress fabric.
4. Hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning. A gentle spray will inject hot water which to kill allergens, but not damage your mattress. This is done in synergy with a powerful vacuum to extract all the dirt, odor and allergens from your mattress.
5. The last step is the mattress drying. While we remove our equipment from your house, our two powerful air movers do the drying of your upholstery. We prioritize each step so you can have a dry mattress within hours.
In addition to carpet cleaning, we offer upholstery & mattress cleaning in Fairfield and New Haven counties. We clean all size mattresses and follow the steps mentioned above to achieve the original condition of your mattress fabric.